Average Temperatures in Oujoa, Morocco
- The mean annual temperature in Oujoa, Morocco is very mild at 16.6 degrees Celsius (61.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 15.4 °C (27.7°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The warmest month (August) is fairly hot having an average temperature of 25.2 degrees Celsius (77.36 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is a little cool with a mean temperature of 9.8 degrees Celsius (49.64 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Oujoa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Oujoa Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Oujoa
- Cordoba, Spain - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) NW
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 232.6 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Malaga, Spain - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) NW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) WNW
- Tangier, Morocco - 375.6 kms (233.4 miles) WNW
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WNW
- Taza, Morocco - 199.6 kms (124 miles) WSW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) WSW
- Meknes, Morocco - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) WSW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 330 kms (205.1 miles) WSW
- Midelt, Morocco - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) SW
- Bechar, Algeria - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) S